Monday, August 22, 2011

27 Days….and counting


Another new week…Are you as excited as I am? I have come to love Mondays. Even though sometimes I am not super excited to come to work (or even get out of bed) I am always curious to see what God will do this week. On Sunday, I always have the simple joy of being with my church family and my immediate family; those times are wonderful – lots of conversation and fun.
But when we get to Monday, we have the opportunity to truly put into action what we learned on Sunday…

So what did you learn yesterday from Pastor Jay (or from your Pastor/Priest)? How can you apply it today – at school or with your family in your final days of summer vacation?

Remember that God is with you – even when you don’t see Him, even when you don’t hear Him, and even when you don’t feel Him. God is always with you – so how will you be with God today – on this MONDAY?

Fun Fact #6:
7 out of 10 people believe in life after death
That means 70% of the people you talk to everyday are already part way to meeting Jesus – and accepting Him as their Savior.
Maybe God is calling you to be the person to introduce them.

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite day of the week and why?
(….post your answer below….)

Scripture Quote of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment