Friday, November 25, 2011

#100 - Thankful for the Purpose



“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”
Collosians 3:17


This is the 100th post! Each post has been a blessing and as I sit down to write today's I am overwhelmed with how God has blessed this experience.

The original purpose of this blog was to get the GUMY's excited about the youth season and to give us a place to share information, updates, memories and pictures, but the daily posts have evolved into so much more. The posts have evolved into a precious time of sharing God's message in a new and fun way.

I am so very thankful for each of you who reads these words - whether daily, occasionally, or even by accident. I hope that God blesses you at least half as much as He has blessed me. I trust the LORD has a purpose in this writing as He has a purpose in everything He does.

This is truly His work and I am just the blessed person who's fingertips He is using.

Thank you for reading and thank you for spending this time each day - or once a week - or once ever - sharing in God's message with me. What an honor it is to share with you.

May your day be blessed and your spirit sour as you allow Him to use you for your purpose at this time!

I love you...but more importantly God loves you; live for Him and His glory.


Scripture of the Day


Quote of the Day


Faith is trusting in Gods plan, not trusting God will give us our plans... He is not our magic genie.. He is not our servant, WE are His!
Unknown

Question of the Day

How will you honor God's purpose for your life today?


No comments:

Post a Comment