Saturday, November 19, 2011

The World's Most Powerful Sentence



I love you.

Three very powerful words which hold more weight than nearly any other combinations of words in the English language. I love you is bigger than the emotion you feel towards a favorite object or a subject in school.I love you transcends merely words spoken from one person to another, but implies true heartfelt emotion which is deeper than the simple passion between two people. 

Saying I love you translates to:

I love who you are...
I trust what you say...
I know you...
I will follow you...


I love you is a gift given from God to each of us to share in His grace, His mercy and His peace. The ability to love and feel emotions beyond what words can convey is something which only God can create and offer. When we say I love you, we are sharing the love God has for each of us with another.

 It has given me great joy to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as the Father commanded us. And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
 2 John 1:4-6

Loving is more than simply saying three words. Loving is displaying grace to all of those around you. Loving others is walking in obedience to God's command on our lives.

Saying I love you is whispering a love letter from God.

I Love You...

Three little words which can transform the world.

Scripture


Quote of the Day
To love another person is to see the face of God.
Les Miserables

Question of the Day
How often do you tell your friends you love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment